Jeep® JK Mount with Universal Mount
Installation is Easy.
- No drilling.
- Use the OEM 7mm fastener that is already in your dash
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials for installing the base.
- Allow 10-20 minutes to install.
- The included holder expands to accept phones and most cases for
- iPhone 6/7/8
- iPhone 6/7/8 Plus
- iPhone X/XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR and
- All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
- All the components needed for an iOS or Android Phone.
- Rotates 360 degrees on the 20mm ball for portrait or landscape orientation - or any place in between.
- Simple one handed operation - not buttons to open or release the device. Just push one side away and move the phone back.
- User upgradeable to double ball base with the Pack #7 Upgrade Kit (for bases supplied after August 2018. Kit sold separately).
- Easy installation with the JK Mount base and carbon fiber arm
- The most flexibility for positioning a phone, tablet or action camera.
- Highest quality carbon fiber and cast plastics available.
- Keeps your phone from the sun better then any other mount for the Jeep® JK
- Pack #3 contains:
- 1 x Base with a Single 'BL20' 20mm dia. ball attached.
- 1 x Small fixed arm. Choice of arm finish in Polished or Matte
- 1 x Universal for Phones holder.
Small detail...but important
- Never leave your device in any holder in the sun while away from the vehicle. This is crucially important in high temperature regions.
- The holder in this pack is made of aluminum and it will pickup heat. We always recommend that you allow the air conditioning in your vehicle to quickly bring down the holder temperature before placing the phone in the holder.
- This is for the JK 2011-2018. If you have a 2007-2010 do NOT order this product. Go here.
- Currently maximum 2 per customer as we build back inventory levels.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.