Jeep® JKMount Pack Options (2011-2018)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Most Popular Configurations
- The six (6) combinations offered here for driver only or driver+passenger and with or without a GoPro holder are the most popular builds over recent years.
- If you are looking to purchase these 'packs' with matte red carbon fiber arms and/or Candy Apple Red Universal for Phones G2 holders, contact customer service and we'll prepare a custom invoice. It will be the same price as the same configuration in black.
The Original JKMount™ Platform
- These packs come with matte black carbon fiber arms.
- The industries lowest profile design for maximum visibility of the road ahead.
- Includes genuine 3M brand very high bond (VHB) materials made and cut to our specifications right here in the USA.
- All packs that have a SKU that contains the "D72334" contain the 67 Designs matte black Pro Series Arms™ as standard.
Advantages & Benefits
- Experience unparalleled road visibility with the sleekest JK center dash base on the market.
- Equipped with dual, trademarked Simple Ball Mounts, effortlessly secure your devices and hit the road in no time.
- Preserve precious space for sunglasses, gadgets, and ducks with 67 Designs' ingenious, non-obtrusive solution - unlike generic slotted bases that consume valuable real estate.
- Say goodbye to frustrating rattles from lost items; our one-time installation has no gaps for dash junk to fall into, eradicating common issues faced by users of imported multi-slotted style bases. (Yep, we constantly hear that is a major design/usability flaw from Jeep JK owners that are switching from the imported multi-slotted style bases!)
- Choose 67 Designs for the ultimate in original design and preservation US design, manufacturing skills and blue collar jobs.
The Easiest Installation
- Fits the JK (2011-2018)
- NO drilling is required.
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials for installing the base.
- Allow 5-7 minutes to install.
Often imitated, never equaled.™
67 Designs is the bona fide US manufacturer of the original Jeep® JKMount device mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers making to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with a similar looking base, arms and holders is importing them made in China (PRC & ROC).
- It is not always possible to use any device mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and Carbon Fiber Series™ components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed.
Important Notices about MagMounts and Electronic Devices
- Induction chargers (including Apple® MagSafe) must not have any metal directly between the coil and the device. That means that any metal plate from any manufacturer used for mag mount connectivity could potentially heat up and cause considerable damage to property if not installed outside the coil area. If in doubt about your mag mount setup, don't use an induction charger or don't use mag mounts that require a ferritic metal plate with a magnet.
- This MagMount G3 contains 12 small permanent magnets. It is highly recommended you do not use this MagMount G3 with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs MagMount G3 has been tested in real-world on-road and off-road conditions for many months with Apple® iPhone 7, XS, SE, XS Max, 11 Pro Max, 12 iPhones in Pitaka cases or on cases with the steel plate attached to the back of the phone or a case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this MagMount G3 as when the device was attached to the vehicle with the Universal for Phones G1. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.