Jeep® JL - 4XE - Gladiator (2024+) Series 55 Rail Phone Packs and Options
Couldn't load pickup availability
Important message for existing customers with a new 2024+ Jeep JL/4xe/Gladiator.
If you are a current 67 Designs customer and are looking to use your existing Series 55™ trackballs, arms and device holders, please contact customer service for a custom invoice.
You do not need to order a totally new package shown on this page.
- No drilling.
- Use the included stainless steel fasteners.
- Allow 5 minutes to install.
The Packs are Compatible with:
- Jeep® Gladiator (2024+) (GladiatorRail™)
- Jeep® Wrangler JL (2024+) (JLRail™)
- Jeep® 4xe (2024+) (4xeRail™)
Advantages & Benefits
- A single 300mm (11.8") rail that sits discretely atop the Jeep® 2024+ dash for mounting up to 7 different Series 55™ trackballs, arms and devices.
- Experience unparalleled road visibility with the sleekest Jeep® 2024+ center dash base on the market.
- Equipped with patented anti-rotation 20mm trackballs, effortlessly secure your devices.
- Preserve precious space for sunglasses, gadgets, and ducks with 67 Designs' ingenious, non-obtrusive solution - unlike generic slotted bases that consume valuable real estate.
- Choose 67 Designs for the ultimate in original design and preservation US design, manufacturing skills and blue collar jobs.
Your pack will contain:
- 1 x Series 55™ Rail System for your selected Jeep® model (2024+)
- 8 x stainless steel fasteners.
- Optional 3M® base material.
- The correct number of Series 55 trackballs for the setup selected above.
- Nano Pro Series Arms™
- The driver holder(s) you select.
- The passenger trackball, arm and device holder you select (if any).
- The GoPro® holder you select to include (if any).
- Additional BT55 trackballs can also be purchased at any time from here.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and Carbon Fiber Series® components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed above.
Total weight of all device/case combinations not to exceed 1.9 lbs with maximum arm length being the SMALL or a combination of MINI+Elbow+NANO components.
Materials: USA (95%), Asia (5%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Extrusion, Machining, Hand Finishing, Anodizing, Die-Cutting, Industrial 3D printing, Laser Marking, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.