Toyota 4RunnerRail™ Packs
Couldn't load pickup availability
Important Installation Warning
The 4RunnerRail™ by 67 Designs will require you to uninstall, work on and then reinstall a considerable part of your 4Runner center dash assembly. You will be required to use small hand tools at a workbench. Do NOT order the 4RunnerRail™ unless you are capable and fully prepared to undertake the work. You should allow 30-45 minutes to install and you will be required to drill 2 holes through your dash! Details of the suggested installation process will be available to customers, but working on your vehicle is your responsibility. 67 Designs not responsible for the actions you take during installation.
- The most adaptable Toyota 4Runner (5th Gen) dash mounting setup.
- The lowest profile Toyota 4RunnerRail™ Multi-Device mounting system.
- A rail that sits discretely atop the dash for mounting up to 5 different nano length arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Lowest profile for maximum forward visibility.
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders.
- Using the Dam Adapter™, 1" ball type holders can be attached.
- The 67 Designs base is 100% Designed and Made in the USA.
- Patent pending.
Video by Baptism Overland
- Base is made of aluminum and hard anodized.
- Series 55 4RunnerRail™
- Base hardware for the Series 55 rail.
- BT55 20mm dia. trackball (number based on your selection above).
- 1 x 4mm L-wrench
- 1 x Packet of fasteners to install the base in the OEM dash.
- All required BT55 trackballs, Nano arms, device holder(s) or GoPro® will be as per your selections above.
- If you are unable to select from the drop downs, it means that current we have sold of that specific combination. Inventory levels updated weekly.
- The maximum length of arm for use with the 4RunnerRail™ is the Nano size.
- Maximum weight of all devices and holders must not exceed 1.2 lbs. This is sufficient for 2 iPhones, or 1 iPhone and 1 iPad Mini 6 in a 67 Designs lightweight 'bikini bottom' holder.
- All packs that have a SKU that contains the "D52344" contain the 67 Designs matte black Pro Series Arms™ as standard.
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before purchasing any mount from 67 Designs.
- Do not install any devices and related hardware in a way to could interfere with the SRS airbag systems in your specific vehicle.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.