TundraRail™ Pack Options with Pro Series Arms™
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Most Popular Configurations
- The eight (8) combinations offered here for driver only or driver+passenger and with or without a GoPro holder are the most popular builds over recent years.
- If you are looking to purchase these 'packs' with Candy Apple Red Universal for Phones G2 or Electric Blue Universal for Phones G2 holders, contact customer service and we'll prepare a custom invoice. It will be the same price as the same configuration in black.
- Example images shown.
- Toyota Tundra Truck (2022+)
- Toyota Sequoia SUV (2023+)
Advantages & Benefits
- Made made from 1/8" U.S.A. aluminum for strength.
- The fastest way to install multiple mounting points.
- Comes with Nano size Pro Series Arms™.
- Leaves the front dash open for hats and whatever else you wish.
- The power socket door can open 180 degrees to allow all types of power options.
- Keep phones out of the way of middle vents.
- A single Series 55™ 300mm rail that sits discretely behind the large dash screen for mounting multiple different trackballs and Nano size arms and devices. (Sold separately)
- Allows you to add Series 55 BT55 20mm ball mounting points, arms and device holders. (Sold separately)
- Designed and Made in the USA.
The Easiest Installation
- Allow 15-30 minutes to install.
- Drilling of 4 holes required at the bench and not in the vehicle. The OEM tray pops out easily.
- No special tools required.
- Fasteners included.
Often imitated, never equaled.™
67 Designs is the bona fide US manufacturer of the original Series 55 Rail device mounting systems. We use US tooled components utilizing in-house and select manufacturers making to our designs and specifications. Every other company you see online with a similar looking base, arms and holders is importing them made in China (PRC & ROC).
- It is not always possible to use any device mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.
- Never put any device in the way of the SRS airbag system for driver or passengers.
The images shown on this page are for example only to show the various setups possible with different devices, arms, holders and Carbon Fiber Series™ components. The only items in the packs are the ones listed.
Important Notices about MagMounts and Electronic Devices
- Induction chargers (including Apple® MagSafe) must not have any metal directly between the coil and the device. That means that any metal plate from any manufacturer used for mag mount connectivity could potentially heat up and cause considerable damage to property if not installed outside the coil area. If in doubt about your mag mount setup, don't use an induction charger or don't use mag mounts that require a ferritic metal plate with a magnet.
- This MagMount G3 contains 12 small permanent magnets. It is highly recommended you do not use this MagMount G3 with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs MagMount G3 has been tested in real-world on-road and off-road conditions for many months with Apple® iPhone 7, XS, SE, XS Max, 11 Pro Max, 12 iPhones in Pitaka cases or on cases with the steel plate attached to the back of the phone or a case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this MagMount G3 as when the device was attached to the vehicle with the Universal for Phones G1. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.