MagMount G3 Device Holder
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Everyday Adventure Proven MagMount G3™ for Phones
- Engineered for Adventure™.
- Coast to coast proving runs during the Summer of 2020 through Moab, Canyonlands and on other fine trails.
- Designed and Made in the USA.
- Twelve magnet array tuned for highly dynamic operating conditions.
- Strong enough to hold iPad Mini tablets (when using the Large Steel).
Interoperability between the MagMount G3 and Apple's MagSafe
- The video above shows that owners of the Apple® MagSafe Charger can easily use the MagMount G3™ by installing 2 x Steel Plate with Hole inside a phone case. (The 'eyebrow plates' have been replaced with the Steel Plate with Hole) and are no longer included with the MagMount G3™.
- 67 Designs provides the several steel plates as part of the MagMount G3 purchase. (See below).
- iPhone 15 - Regular/Plus/Pro/Pro Max
- iPhone 14 - Pro Max/Pro/Plus/Regular
- iPhone 13 - Pro Max/Pro/Plus/Regular
- iPhone 12 - Pro Max/Pro/Regular
- CAUTION: Some customers using the MagMount G3 (and magnet style holders from other manufacturers) have reported that sometimes Apple branded OEM leather iPhone cases can become more "slick" or polished over time vs a plastic or silicone case. 67 Designs has tested this and in some cases the new factory finish can make the leather slick or with well worn cases it can be slick. This means that the Apple leather cases may have diminished 'staying power' on either an Apple MagSafe Charger or a MagMount G3™. If you have an Apple OEM leather case, you might wish to consider the 67 Designs Universal for Phones G2.
- Designed for phones, small tablets and other devices
- Made from durable black nylon.
- User replaceable main contact surface for years of service.
- Comes with the following steel plates to attach to your phone and other devices*
- 1 x medium black steel plate
- 1 x large black steel plate
- 2 x Steel Plate with Hole™ plates for use around a MagSafe/Qi coil.
- See important notice below for details about magnets and devices.
- Important for users of silicone cases - the plate does have very strong PSA to attach to a case/device, but silicone cases can be problematic based on the non-bonding properties of silicone! We therefore recommend not using this product with silicone cases.
- Patent pending.
- Do not use with Pop-Sockets on the back of phones. It does not work well due to the deep nature of the Pop-Socket.
- Do not use with MagBak phone cases. It does not work well due to four separate strips of metal that are embedded in the plastic case.
Materials: USA (62%), Asia (38%)
US Manufacturing Processes: Tooling, Injection Molding, Heat Staking, Die-Cutting, Assembly & Packaging, QA.
Place of Manufacture: Dallas, Texas, USA
Single Source Provider & Company Ethos
Designed by: 67 Designs
R&D by: 67 Designs
Manufactured by: 67 Designs
Sold by: 67 Designs
Fulfilled by: 67 Designs
Customer Service by: 67 Designs
Our products are proudly designed, made and supported by 67 Designs staff. The research, development and ongoing refinement of every product is done in Dallas, Texas. It is by listening and working directly with our customers that our business continues to evolve and go from strength to strength. We are passionate about working with our fellow Americans that understand the importance of developing US manufacturing skills and capabilities as well as our mission to truly strengthen our industrial base.
Important Notices about MagMounts and Electronic Devices
- Induction chargers (including Apple® MagSafe) must not have any metal directly between the coil and the device. That means that any metal plate from any manufacturer used for mag mount connectivity could potentially heat up and cause considerable damage to property if not installed outside the coil area. If in doubt about your mag mount setup, don't use an induction charger or don't use mag mounts that require a ferritic metal plate with a magnet.
- This MagMount G3 contains 12 small permanent magnets. It is highly recommended you do not use this MagMount G3 with a 3rd party device case that incorporates a place to store credit cards or other cards sensitive to magnets. Apple and other devices almost always contain sensors that can be sensitive to magnets. An example is the magnetic compass sensor. This 67 Designs MagMount G3 has been tested in real-world on-road and off-road conditions for many months with Apple® iPhone 7, XS, SE, XS Max, 11 Pro Max, 12 iPhones in Pitika cases or on cases with the steel plate attached to the back of the phone or a case. No interference with the operation or use of the devices was observed. The Maps navigation app on the phone worked just as well with this MagMount G3 as when the device was attached to the vehicle with the Universal for Phones G1. If you have any concerns about any potential damage to your device DO NOT order this product. If you have previously purchased this product and you observe any issues of any kind, immediately stop using this product and report - with details - the situation to 67 Designs Customer Service
* The MagMount G3 includes the MagMount G3 and all 4 plates in a single box for all orders AFTER 6PM CST on September, 19th 2022.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.