JL / Gladiator Mount Driver Edition
by 67 Designs
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
SKU [P12115] - (1 x A41044)-(1 x F23044)-(1 x C22244)-(1 x G23044)
Installation is Easy.
- Fits the JL and Gladiator - Driver Side (Looking for the Passenger side? Find them here).
- Use the included 3M branded custom VHB materials and 2 automotive for installing the base.
- Allow 5-15 minutes to install.
- See installation video kindly created by MYE Jeeps of Sedona.
- Made in the U.S.A. - your purchase keeps Americans employed.
- Single ball option.
- The included Universal for Phones holder (option) expands to accept phones and most cases.
- Places the phone in a way the driver can access the new dash screen.
- All the components needed for an iOS or Android Phone using the the new Universal Squeeze holder in one package.
- Rotates 360 degrees on the 20mm ball for portrait or landscape orientation - or any place in between.
- Simple one handed operation - not buttons to open or release the device. Just push one side away and move the phone back.
- The side arms are curved so the phone is pushed to the back grip material.
- Easy installation with the JL Mount™ diver base base and carbon fiber arm
- The most flexibility for positioning a phone, tablet or action camera.
- Highest quality carbon fiber and cast plastics available.
- Keeps your phone from the sun better then any other mount for the Jeep® JL
- Includes genuine 3M brand very high bond (VHB) materials made and cut to our specifications right here in the USA.
Select the Pack You Want
- Orders placed from March 14, 2021 will be delivered with the Carbon Fiber Arm G2 "non-ribbed". (G1 shown in images at this time).Using the buttons above, select the the items you wish in your delivered pack.
- A single small carbon fiber arm in one of the following finishes
- Polished or Matte
- A single holder from this list
- Universal for Phones G2 or MagMount G3
- Patented D838,579, D845,111
- It is not always possible to use this product or other mounting system depending on Federal, State and Municipality laws. Some States have strict rules on mounting devices that may, depending on poor positioning by the user, impair a driver's ability to see the road.
- It is the responsibility of every customer - and not 67 Designs - to know the laws in their local area or in other regions if venturing from home.
- Research and know before you purchase any mount from 67 Designs.
- 67 Designs is not responsible for any improper or illegal use of the hardware.