Our business and our team is growing and you could be part of the plans we have for 2019 and beyond.
We have the following positions available and we are actively looking for qualified candidates. Please review the qualifications carefully. If you do not meet the qualifications, please do not send us your resume.
We are looking for an experienced buyer to join the team to work with current vendors on rolling purchases and find additional vendors. You must be able to create requests for proposal, review bids, work with current and potential vendors in a timely manner and negotiate contracts. You would have been buying components/raw materials and supply-chain services for not less than 5 years.
We are looking for diligent, accurate and consciousness staff to help in light assembly and packing of inventory. The role demands excellent fine motor skills and excellent attention to repeatable quality. You must have worked in a similar capacity for at least 5 years already and are looking for a change to small, dynamic environment.
Position: Intern - Production Analyst
This is a paid internship position for a currently enrolled undergrad/grad at SMU, UTD, UTA that is interested in production analysis and contributing to process improvements. You will be involved in analyzing what we do today and looking for ways we can improve production efficiency. This is highly suited to an engineering student but is open to all students needing between 8-16 hours of work per week. Its time to put classroom theory up against the real world of a growing company always introducing SKUs and production complexity!
Position: Intern - Marketing Assistant/Communications
This is a paid internship position for a currently enrolled undergrad/grad at SMU, UTD, UTA that is interested in marketing communications. You will be involved in data analysis and outbound newsletters, event planning and more. This is highly suited to a student with excellent writing skills and is needing between 8-16 hours of work per week.
Qualification: Applies to All Candidates for All Positions
- An awesome can-do work attitude and a person others want to be around!
- We are based in Dallas and all employees must live within a 10 mile radius of the Love Field Airport. (See map below)
- English is your primary language.
- Excellent written skills as you will be entering data in emails, forms and spreadsheets from day one.
- Verifiable work history.
- Pass a drug test prior to any start date.
Applying for a Listed Position:
- Send your resume to careers [at] 67 [.] com along with
- Your LinkedIn profile URL
- Answers to the following questions (in less than 500 characters per answer):
- What do you think 67 Designs is all about?
- What makes you fit into that picture?
- What are you truly passionate about and why?