MagMount G3 - 3M Material Ring Replacement Surface
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU MMG3-3M-MATERIAL-RING-RTS [J15043]
Installation is Easy.
- Peel away the existing 3M material from the face of your MagMount G3. Throw it away and ensure the recess in the MagMount G3 is clear of prior adhesive.
- Carefully peel away one of the two transparent carriers on the new material to expose the adhesive side of the 3M material ring.
- Ensure that you leave the second transparent carrier in place. You will need that to position that 3M material ring correctly.
- Holding the MagMount G3 in one hand, carefully align the 3M material with the small recess in the face of the MagMount G3. Take your time and use the carrier to carefully align the material. Be deliberate and do not press down hard until you are all lined up. Stick the material down all the way around before attempting to peel the carrier.
- When totally satisfied you have the 3M material in the recess, go ahead and press down before removing the carrier.
- Freshen up your MagMount G3 face in about 30 seconds.
- Helps ensure optimal connection between the steel plate supplied with the original MagMount G3 delivery and the MagMount G3 body.
How to get shipping for just $3.75!
- Add only ONE replacement surface to the cart.
- The automated shipping rules for this item will then pickup the product specific shipping of just $3.75 for the lower 48 of the USA. If you add more than one MagMount G3 replacement surface then the $3.75 shipping will not be available at checkout.
- Place your order.
- This replacement surface is NOT compatible with the prior MagMount G1 or G2. For replacement surfaces for that model, go here
- Keeps the device firmly against the MagMount G3
- This is US made genuine 3M material and cut and finished by Americans in Texas.
Boring, but important.
- This replacement part is supplied only to prior customers that have purchased a 67 Designs' MagMount G3 through our website.