17mm to 20mm Connector
Go ahead - Connect to a 17mm diameter ball-type socket.
- Install the 17mm diameter end of the metal connector in any socket (of a ball and socket joint) on GPS or similar devices.
- Install the 20mm end into the end of a carbon fiber series fixed arm.
- May require you to purchase a Garmin accessory to get the attachment with the 17mm socket. For example, a suction cup accessory. Check your Garmin product page on the Garmin website.
- Works with other clone devices that have a 17mm ball-n-socket setup.
Garmin® Device Compatibility
The following devices can utilize this 17mm-20mm adapter after you have purchased a suitable Garmin accessory that has a 17mm diameter socket. To learn more, click here.
- inReach® Mini
- zūmo® 395LM
- zūmo® 390LM
- zūmo® XT
- zūmo® 396 LMT-S
- dēzl™ 580 LMT-S
- dēzl™ OTR500
- Garmin Drive™ 50LMT
- Garmin Drive™ 51 LM
- Garmin Drive™ 51 LMT-S
- Garmin Drive™ 52
- Garmin Drive™ 52 & Traffic
- Garmin DriveAssist™ 50LMT
- Garmin DriveLuxe™ 51 LMT-S
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 50LMT
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 55 & BC™ 40 Wireless Backup Camera
- Garmin DriveSmart™ 55 & Traffic
- SafeNav™ Powered by Garmin
Qi Wireless Charger Device Compatibility
The following Qi wireless charger will work with the 17mm diameter ball size. This works perfectly with the 67 Designs' Carbon Fiber Series components when using this 17mm-20mm connector.
- Pitaka MagEZ charger head. (Buy this and simply do not use the base)
- Connect to any 17mm socket type connection point.
- Helps minimize weight at the devices by reducing some GPS manufacturer hardware.
- Can easily be added and removed in seconds.
- Made from metal for strength and with a hardened finish in a semi-gloss gray black color.
- Pack contains:
- 1 x 17mm-to-20mm connector
- Important: this pack does NOT contain arms or device holders. Be sure to add desired items to your order. Arms and other hardware shown in images for example only.
- Item number A04043
Be Safely Creative
- Now you can make all sorts of creative shapes with more than one arm, pay close attention to positioning and loading. You can get as funky as you want to, but be cautious on keeping devices supported under load, visibility concerns and such as you customize your mounting solution.
- Does not work with Dam Adapter™ connectors, only 17mm and 20mm end points.
- Keep out of reach of all children as this part might accidentally be swallowed!