Taking Off Packs - Suction Cup, Arm & Holder Packs
Couldn't load pickup availability
- The Suction Cup G2 is super simple, lightweight and has a small diameter soft rubber base.
- The lever-style vacuum mechanism is simple and quick. Press the center button to the cleaned windshield and rotate the lever.
- Carbon Fiber Series® Suction Cup G2, Arm and Device Holder allows you to install the suction cup mount on a flat and clean area of your aircraft windshield or side windows.
- Ideal for easy on/off installation of your phone or other small device.
- Arm Types
- Single Nano
- Device Holder Option
- MagMount G3™
- GoPro® (with Nano+Elbow arm selection only)
- Designed and Made in the USA.
- Nano length arm shown in photos in this listing.
- We do not recommend using any suction cup (from any vendor) on the wing when flying!
- Pump style suction cup shown in images.
- Note: The suction cup component containing the lever mechanism is made in China. 67 Designs has been unable to find a reliable US supplier of suction cups. 67 Designs installs an in-house manufactured nylon component with 20mm metal ball to complete a finished suction cup.
Interoperability between the MagMount G3 and Apple's MagSafe
Owners of the Apple® MagSafe Charger can easily use the MagMount G3™ by installing a Steel Plate with Hole inside a phone case - including the Apple 12/13/14 iPhone regular and Max case. (Not 12/13 Mini cases)
67 Designs provides the Steel Plate with Hole as part of the MagMount G3 purchase.
It is crucial that no user of induction chargers (MagSafe or similar Qi) install any metal directly between the charger and device coils.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.